NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: Kawasaki Mule 600 and Mule 610
Is your driveway covered in snow, and you've got places to be? Maybe you manage properties in a housing complex, and Jack Frost paid you an untimely visit. In either case, a Mule 610 60 Inch Eagle Straight Blade Snow Plow Kit by Eagle Plow can be a major game-changer when it comes to clearing a path. These units are an excellent choice when convenience is essential, along with durability and performance. Eagle Plow designed this kit to install in less than an hour while taking only minutes to engage and disengage after that. Before you dive into a purchase, why don't we go over the technicalities behind this innovative UTV snowplow system?
The Mule 600 snowplow features unique support components that provide excellent structural stability to the entire system. Its impact-resistant mount and v-shaped push tube reduce potential damage risks by diverting force to the machine's sturdiest location. In other words, it's highly unlikely to stress out your buggy and the payoffs are massive. To go with this structural integrity is a 60-inch curved blade with a 52.5-inch swath, or cut width, with integrated adjustability factors. The high-performance cutting edge quickly and efficiently pushes snow with multiple angling abilities to meet whatever clearing demands you might have. Between the convenience and the performance, you can't go wrong with this SxS snowplow system.Kit Includes:
Straight Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 60 inches wide and 15.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 52.5 inches
- Constructed of US prime steel
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Use the adjustable skid shoes with spacers to protect the blade and surface
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2” bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2” high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to 1/4” solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4” steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.