- CANNOT SHIP TO ALASKA OR HAWAII.
- Must have a winch to use plow system.
- This is a light-duty plow system and it is not compatible with other Denali plow items such as blades, push tubes, or mounts.
Applicability: Fits most UTVs
When it comes time for snow removal, Side By Side Stuff has the ideal aftermarket accessory for you. Say hello to the 72 Inch Standard Series Snow Plow System for UTV's by Denali. The system comes complete with a blade and a push tube, with the option to add a pulley fairlead and push tube lift kit to your purchase. Each component is the perfect balance between craftsmanship and construction. Let's dig into the details behind this versatile SxS snow plow system.
Denali forms the blade from 12-gauge steel with horizontal and vertical stabilizer supports, as well as an adjustable wear bar. Between the unique attach angle and over-center design, the UTV snow plow effectively rolls the snow, tossing it away from the work surface. The adjustable push tube positions in one of five angles while maintaining it's structural integrity. No more shoveling for you when you purchase an aftermarket snow plow system from Side By Side Stuff.Blade Specifications:
Push Tube Specifications:
- 17 inch scoop
- Made from 12-gauge steel
- 65 degree attach angle and over center design ensures snow rolls up and is thrown forward
- Horizontal and vertical stabilizer supports made from 10-gauge steel
- Reversible & replaceable wearbar
- Height and angle adjustable skid feet included
- 1 year warranty
Optional Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit:
- Easily position the snow plow blade in 5 different angles - 0 degrees, 12.5 degrees and 25 degrees
- Structural tube steel cross bar for added lateral rigidity
The Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit is designed specifically to resist wear from the steep angle that occurs between the fairlead and the plow, extending the life of your winch cable. It can be used with either a steel or synthetic cable and is constructed of black powder coated 7 gauge steel. There are two roller heights for different fairlead heights and angles and you'll receive hardware and instructions.
- Standard spool pattern: 3" x 4-7/8"
- Wide spool pattern: 3" x 6.67"