NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 2016-21 Can Am Defender and Defender Max
Whether you're running the farm or headed through timber deer hunt, one thing remains the same. You can't go anywhere without cleared pathways. When the cold season hits, you can expect snow to cover the uneven terrain, making many places impassible, not to mention your long country driveway's condition. Save tons of time and money when you outfit your rig with the ability to tackle those wintery chores. All it takes is this Defender 80 Inch Eagle Straight Blade Snow Plow System by Eagle Plow.
The aftermarket winter accessory features outstanding design from the curved US Prime Steel blade to the V-shaped push tube and front mount. Every piece of this system makes for incredible performance capacity and damage-resistance. With adjustability like this, you can bet the snow roll-off is maximized on many terrain types because of the different angling abilities. What's great is it's not a royal pain to get mounted up. So, you get this outstanding performance, without all the installation hassle. How's that for a quality UTV attachment for your Can Am Defender?Kit Includes:
Straight Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 80 inches wide and 15.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 70 inches
- Constructed of US prime steel
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Use the adjustable skid shoes with spacers to protect the blade and surface
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2 bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
- Includes rubber flap and plow markers
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2 high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8 bolt mounted to 1/4 solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4 steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.