***NOTE: Must be used with the Pro 1-Point or 1-Point Hydraulic Lift System, which can be purchased above, and must be used with a 2 inch hitch receiver.***
Wanting to prepare for hunting season this year with a food plot for deer? Wanting to make getting your garden ready for planting easier than ever? Perhaps there's another reason you're wanting to plow some land? No matter the reason, get that ground broken up with the Pro Disc Plow by Impact Implements.
This disc plow has two sets of four discs, providing an impressive 54 inches of cutting width, making your work go faster than ever. The eight 12 inch, hardened steel cutter disc blades will work nearly any ground you have. The disc plow also has a stable axle with two heavy duty roller bearings per axle and has a 15 degree fixed angle on the discs when mounted on the lift frame. The one pin mounting makes putting on and taking off the disc plow fast and easy.
Pro Disc Plow Features:
Pro 1-Point Lift System Features:
- 54" if cutting width
- Has eight 12 inch notched, hardened steel cutter disc blades
- Features stable axle with two heavy duty roller bearings per axle
- 15 degree fixed angle on the discs when mounted on the lift frame
- Integrated weight tray adds downward pressure and increases soil penetration, up to 80 lbs. of downward force
- Weight tray dimensions are 17" long x 17" wide x 1-3/8" deep
- Easy one pin mounting
- Required 2" hitch receiver
- Weighs approximately 120 lbs.
- Heavy duty 14 gauge tube steel construction
- Four (4) reinforced linkage arms
- Large vertical riser for durability
- Additional gusset and mounting holes for great height adjustments
- Multi-height adjustments
- Manual crank / lift for an additional 10" of fine adjustments
- 3 different positions of assembly for various starting point positions of implements
- Single hitch pin attachment for easy implement changes
- Fits 2" hitch receiver
- Weighs approximately 23 lbs.