- Requires drilling for installation.
- If a return is needed on this item, you MUST have the original packaging. Items will not be accepted without the packaging that it was delivered in.
Applicability: 2017-20 Can Am Maverick X3 (See options above)
Are you ready to ditch the motor heat while you're out on the ride? Side By Side Stuff is excited to add the EMP Firewall Liners to our munitions of Can Am aftermarket accessories. Here's the thing with this innovative UTV heat shield. It not only will protect your footwell, but it also reduce the extreme heat put off from your engine from steaming up the inside of your cabin. The real question is, will they stand up to the harshness of your ride? After all, if they aren't prepared to take some buggy-busting abuse, they won't be due. Why don't we get a closer look at this construction, shall we.
To say these EMP Firewall Liners are built for the battle is an understatement. They've been thermo-formed from HMWPE, which is nearly indestructible. So much, in fact, this is the material utilized in making most bulletproof products. That's right; you get bulletproof protection to integrate into the footwell of your rig. It's ideal for covering up any holes or even an increase in footwell security. Get yours today by getting your shopping on at Side By Side Stuff. Be sure to check out other Maverick X3 protection packages while you're at it.Features:
- Thermo-formed construction
- Made from .300" thick (starting thickness after forming/stretching it will be less in some areas) HMWPE
- Sold as a set (one (1) driver side and one (1) passenger side)
- Great for covering up holes and are an added layer of protection
- This product will not stop all sticks and debris from entering the driver's and passenger's areas. Large sticks,logs and debris can break through the firewalls causing serious injury or death. Although, these are tough and an added layer of protection they will not stop this from happening
- Made In Cleveland, Ohio