- These kits do NOT include the 10mm (64V) or 12mm (66O) high misalignment bushing. These kits are only for High Lifter brand max clearance radius bars using the spherical bearing.
- Polaris RZRs use 4 radius bars per vehicle, each radius bar uses one bearing per bar, on the inner at the frame. The kit of 2 bearings will replace bearings on two bars, or one pair of radius bars. The kit of 4 bearings will replace the bearings on 4 bars, or two pair of radius bars.
Applicability: 2014-21 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP 4 Turbo
Hardcore riding through tenacious trails puts menacing strain on the suspension of your Polaris. From tough hill killing to insane mud bogging and everything in between, the bearings on a set of High Lifter radius bars can get shot in a hurry. Save the headache on your billfold and time tinkering in the shop with a quick fix using the High Lifter RZR XP 1000 Radius Bar Spherical Bearing Kit. Whether in dire need or just keeping around for spare, there are many reasons why this product is considered a must-have.
As briefly mentioned, this aftermarket repair kit completely upgrades from those tattered old bearings. Depending on what is needed, there is an option to get either the two UTV bearings or four. So, you can get what you need, without the extra, and be on the way. Each kit includes spherical bearings, retaining clips, and tapered poly bushings. Not to be used with stock, this budget-friendly gear is an excellent solution to fixing those aftermarket radius bars in a hurry.Features:
- Replaces worn bearings on High Lifter max clearance upper or lower radius bars
- 2 bearing kit includes:
- (2) spherical bearings
- (4) retaining clips
- (4) tapered polyurethane bushings
- 4 bearing kit includes:
- (4) spherical bearings
- (8) retaining clips
- (8) tapered polyurethane bushings