- For use with High Lifter Dual Idler 4 Inch Portal Gear Lift (sold separately)
- Requires 18 inch or larger wheel
- 18 inch wheels cannot exceed 4.5 inches of backspacing
- 20 inch and larger wheels cannot exceed 5 inches of backspacing
- 2021 Polaris RZR Trail Sport / RZR Trail Premium / RZR Trail Ultimate
- 2021 Polaris RZR Trail S 900 Sport
- 2021 Polaris RZR Trail S 1000 Premium and RZR Trail S 1000 Ultimate
Once you dive into beef-up, you need to start upgrading the rest of the parts to keep up. For example, suppose you've recently installed a Dual Idler 4-Inch Portal Gear lift. In that case, you're going to need the High Lifter Rotor Upgrade for select RZR Trail models. This unit has the power to provide improved stoppage and handling at the wheel.
The side-by-side rotor upgrade includes everything you need for a straightforward, clean installation. As a matter of fact, High Lifter designs the aftermarket UTV hard parts with bolt-on dynamics. That means all you have to do is slap these puppies on at factory locations. In addition, there is no need for any modifications. Factor in the step-by-step instructions along with all the necessary hardware. Now that we got that out of the way let's take a closer look at this build.
High Lifter precision-grounds the UTV rotors from stainless steel. Additionally, the caliper mounting brackets are precision-machined. As a result, the Polaris rotors are corrosion and rust-resistant, offering outstanding performance for the long haul. If that wasn't enough, these durable off-road attachments have massive performance increases that we can't get enough of.
These Polaris brake upgrades offer additional 30-percent leverage at the rotor. Plus, you can expect even more holding power at the wheel with more surface area. Meaning heat doesn't stick around to cause damage. In fact, they ensure heat doesn't mosey on over to other vital braking components.
As we said before, once you decide to integrate a dual portal life, you've got to upgrade the rest of the rig to support the massive performance increase. Gang, it's as easy as shopping Polaris RZR Trail parts and accessories at Side By Side Stuff.Features:
View Installation Instructions
- (4) 13" precision ground stainless steel rotors
- (4) CNC precision machined caliper mounting brackets
- Gives an additional 30% of leverage at the rotor
- Improves braking performance
- Gives more holding power at the wheel
- All components are designed for bolt-on replacement without modification
- All mounting hardware and instructions included