- Replace any worn bearings, bushings, etc. before installing.
- The factory trailing arm has spherical bearings that are not replaceable, these trailing arms allow you to replace worn out or bad bearings.
Applicability: 2020-21 Polaris RZR PRO XP and RZR PRO XP 4
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that owning a rig like this isn't going to last five minutes with the factory rear suspension links. Let's be real, those stock parts weren't meant for the nature of your rough-stuff. Don't freak adrenaline junkies, Side By Side Stuff has a fix for your dilemma. It's the state-of-the-art RZR PRO XP APEXX Trailing Arms by High Lifter. Okay, so we know what you're thinking. What makes these aftermarket trailing arms so darn special? Let's just take a look at these specs, and you make your own assumptions.
Now, we could sit here and fill you in on all the technical jargon, but we'll just tell it like this. High Lifter did the homework when it came to the development of these UTV trailing arms. They were explicitly designed to increase ground clearance right at the sweet spot that takes hella big hits from rocks and debris. That means they used cutting-edge design to put the arch in the location that would provide optimized inches where you need them the most. Two-and-a-half inches to be exact. These bad boys are the ticket when it comes to taking your ride to the next level. Get geared up for the adventure of your life when you shop Polaris suspension and lift kits at SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
View Installation Instructions
- 3/8" hub mounting plate to eliminate deformation
- Large gusset for reduced stress concentrations
- Double shear sway bar tabs
- 2.5" of added ground clearance
- Spherical bearings installed from the factory for easy bolt on
- Mounting holes for OEM brake line tabs
- Laser cut carbon steel construction
- Easy bolt on kit complete with photo instructions
- One kit replaces both trailing arms
- High Lifter logo riveted to the control arm
- Power coated
- Limited lifetime warranty
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov