- Does NOT fit Desert Edition.
- There are currently no accurate photos of the product in velocity blue, sky blue or lime green.
Applicability: 2014-20 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP 4 Turbo
Are you looking to go trail riding? Stop on in and take a look at the accessories we have to upgrade your machine and keep it safe from dragging on rocks or logs. Components like The High Lifter Max Clearance Trailing Arm Kits for a Polaris RZR XP 1000 are readily available for you and your machine.
This trailing arm kit by High Lifter adds 4.5" ground clearance in front of the rear tires for maximum clearance. This kit uses factory settings to maintain the relationship between the shocks and hubs. Reinstating both trailing arms, this kit gives the highest ground clearance possible without having to get a lift kit. Your machine will drive the exact same without any wear and tear. These trailing arms work with any lift kit bolted to the top of the shocks. It also comes with photo instructions. Accessorize your machine today and enjoy what you've been missing out on!Features:
View Installation Instructions
- 4-1/2" added ground clearance in front of the rear tires due to "max clearance" design
- Driveline and suspension angles stay the same as factory
- Manufactured from 1-1/2 x 1/4" wall steel DOM tubing
- Works with any lift kit bolted to top of the shocks
- Easy bolt-on kit complete with photo instructions
- One kit replaces both trailing arms