- Replace any worn bearings, bushings, etc. before installing.
- The factory trailing arm has spherical bearings that are not replaceable, these trailing arms allow you to replace worn out or bad bearings.
- Does NOT fit Desert Edition.
- There are currently no accurate photos of the product in velocity blue, sky blue or lime green.
Applicability: 2014-21 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP 4 Turbo
Are you looking to go trail riding? Stop on in and take a look at the accessories we have to upgrade your machine and keep it safe from dragging on rocks or logs. Components like The High Lifter APEXX Trailing Arm Kits for a Polaris RZR XP 1000 are readily available for you and your machine.
This trailing arm kit by High Lifter adds 2.5" ground clearance in front of the rear tires for maximum clearance. This kit uses factory settings to maintain the relationship between the shocks and hubs. Reinstating both trailing arms, this kit gives the highest ground clearance possible without having to get a lift kit. Your machine will drive the exact same without any wear and tear. These trailing arms work with any lift kit bolted to the top of the shocks. It also comes with photo instructions. Accessorize your machine today and enjoy what you've been missing out on!Features:
View Installation Instructions
- 3/8" hub mounting plate to eliminate deformation
- Large gusset for reduced stress concentrations
- Double shear sway bar tabs
- 2.5" of added ground clearance
- Spherical bearings installed from the factory for easy bolt on
- Mounting holes for OEM brake line tabs
- Laser cut carbon steel construction
- Easy bolt on kit complete with photo instructions
- One kit replaces both trailing arms
- High Lifter logo riveted to the trailing arm
- Power coated
- Limited lifetime warranty
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov