NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 2015 Cub Cadet Challenger 700
Judging by the fact that you've landed on this store page, you're looking to increase your rig's versatility during those winter months. Friends, you've clicked on the right link because this Challenger 700 66 Inch Eagle Straight Blade Snow Plow Kit by Eagle Plow is one of the best of its kind. Unlike traditional UTV snowplow, this assembly is designed for more than just function. It's engineered for longtime use and convenience too. Let's take a closer look as to why this aftermarket winter accessory stands out from others.
You've got to love anything made from hardened US Prime Steel. It doesn't just sound tank-tough; it is just as durable as it sounds. Pair the blade construction with the V-shaped push tube and the powder-coated plow mount, and you've got yourself rigid strength that will offer use year after year. Now that we've established the SxS snowplow can handle the harsh terrain, can't it push snow up to your expectations? The answer is yes! Eagle Plow designed the 66-inch curved blade with adjustable skid feet, side-to-side positioning, and a pivoting push tube. What this does is significantly increase snow roll-off capacity on a multitude of terrain demands. Are you ready to turn your utility vehicle into a lean, mean, snow removal machine?Kit Includes:
Straight Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 66 inches wide and 15.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 57.75 inches
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Constructed of US prime steel
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Use the adjustable skid shoes with spacers to protect the blade and surface
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2” bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
- Includes rubber flap and plow markers
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2” high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to 1/4” solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4” steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.