NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 2013-17 Can Am Maverick and Maverick Max
Just because you've got a breaking-bad buggy like this Can Am, doesn't mean you can't put that sucker to work when duty calls. In fact, it's quite the opposite. There is so much power in this rig there isn't a task it can't conquer, whether on the farm or trails. That includes the winter chores too. When the snow starts to cover the land, a Maverick 80 Inch Eagle Straight Blade Snow Plow System by Eagle Plow will knock out the winter chores quickly. Then you can use the innovative clevis-pin release system to detach, so you can get your snow donut making-on.
This UTV snowplow system is made durable from US prime steel with a V-shaped push tube and front model-specific mount. It's dang-tough with the ability to last year in and year out. On top of that, it's a curved blade, and adjustability offers improved snow roll-off on just about any terrain surface on the planet. Don't wait out the storm, get your buggy out there and get busy. That way, you have more time to play your way through the winter wonderland.Kit Includes:
Straight Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 80 inches wide and 15.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 70 inches
- Constructed of US prime steel
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Use the adjustable skid shoes with spacers to protect the blade and surface
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2” bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
- Includes rubber flap and plow markers
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2” high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to 1/4” solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4” steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.