NOTE: 2017 Polaris RZR XP 1000 models have two different types of hardware , 10mm or 12mm bolts. To determine what size of hardware you have, you figure out which socket is used to remove the hardware. For 10mm hardware, you will use a 15mm socket and for 12mm hardware, you will use a 18mm socket.
Applicability: 2014-18 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP 4 TurboFeatures:
- Made from 1018 heavy duty steel
- Hitch points built-in for securing to trailer
- Improved rigidity
- Double shear
- Compatible with OEM and most aftermarket radius rods
- Assault Industries logo deco panel
- No drilling or modifications required for installation
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $4.00 shipping/handling, and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest!