As the UTV market expands and these machines' performance increases, so do their need to accessorize. When the first UTV's came out, they were based more around work than play. However, as time has marched on, the recreational market has exploded tremendously. If you use your machine as both recreational and working rigs, the need for dual-purpose accessories is extremely important. That's why at Side By Side Stuff, we offer products like the ATV-Tek Trio HD 2 Inch Receiver Hitch with an integrated ball mount.
The SxS two-inch hitch is designed and manufactured by our friends at ATV-Tek. This hitch features a triple threat dynamic that can accommodate all types of uses. In fact, the component can offer all kinds of services. For example, hauling a trailer on the two-inch ball mount. On the other hand, pulling someone out using the recovery hook mounting bar.
ATV-Tek uses a C-channel design using high-grade, heavy-duty steel. To say this sucker is tank tough is an understatement. The UTV hitch with a ball mount is durable and strong while not obstructing all trailer couplers. In addition, it has a three-inch rise for superior towing height.
For a recap, the side-by-side hitch and ball mount have an additional hole for clevis pin trailers, a reinforced tow loop, winching, or connecting tie-downs. This aftermarket accessory is like the mother-load of all hitches. What's not to want?
Additionally, the hitch assembly is designed to be installed on all cars with a standard 2-inch hitch box. Therefore if you plan on using your buggy for both work and play, this side-by-side hitch assembly may be the way to go! We can't think of a better UTV accessory to slap on your buggy. So go ahead, click to order today!Features:
- C-Channel design and high grade steel offer incredible strength, durability, and ensures zero interference with all trailer couplers
- The 3" rise delivers the optimal towing height
- Comes with an integrated 2" ball mount, additional hole for clevis pin trailers and a reinforced tow loop for towing, winching or connecting tie-down straps
- Fits UTV's with 2" hitch boxes
- An added rubberized wedge fills the remaining space between the hitch and receiver box