- Warranty may be voided if trailered or ridden at high speeds.
- There are no accurate pictures available for this product for the Honda Big Red at this time.
Applicability: 2009-13 Honda Big Red
Keeping the air clean inside your cab can be quite difficult at times, especially when dust gets vacuumed back into your cab from the back of your machine. What if we told you that you could keep that dust out by adding the Soft Back Panel from the guys at GCL to your Honda Big Red? When having a front windshield and even a top on your machine but no rear panel, air will get sucked back into the cab from the rear, causing you to be uncomfortable when riding.
So now that you know what this back panel can do for you letís take a look at some of the awesome features that are offered for your comfort and enjoyment! The panel has a variety of color options to give your machine a touch of custom for a minimal price tag. The window is made from Aqua-View Smoked Vinyl to provide a custom touch to your machine. The material used for the rest of the cab is just as high quality, GCL uses a professional marine grade fabric with stay true colors to ensure a long lasting product designed to endure the test of time and look good while doing it. With a stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage and stay-true long lasting colors, you can be sure that this will look great for seasons to come. The material is also water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant. Like with all fabric accessories, there is usually a concern about the hold that the thread has. No worries, this is sewn together using marine sewing thread, which is made from high tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns.Features:
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- Windows are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
- Zippered Back Window - Back Window zips on the 2 sides and velcros on the bottom
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov