- The tilt mechanism is designed for cooling airflow in warm temperatures.
- Open positions are designed for low-speed airflow ONLY.
- High-speed riding and trailering require the windshield to be in the FULL CLOSED position.
Applicability: 2014-20 Yamaha Viking 700 and Viking VI
When looking for a windshield for your Yamaha Viking, we know that you're looking for one that you can use most of the year and the more diverse it is, the better. That's why we offer the Kolpin Full Tilting Windshield.
This Full Tilting Windshield is great for keeping dust, rain, mud and wind off of you and your passengers just like any other full windshield would. However, the tilting mechanism comes in handy when it gets a bit too hot in your cab. Simply tilt the windshield open and you get a cooling breeze while still protecting you from the majority of the dust and wind.
Made from 1/4 inch abrasive-resistant GE Lexan MR10, this windshield is durable and is compatible with most aftermarket roofs. Installation is made easy with no drilling required and the windshield comes with all the mounting hardware and detailed instructions All the hardware (nuts & bolts) are stainless steel with black-coated finish so there's no need to worry about rust. The custom nylon injected clamps are extremely durable.Features:
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- 1/4" abrasive resistant MR10 hard coated lexan with scratch resistant finish
- Three positions - closed, open 3" or open 5-1/2"
- Extremely durable injection molded clamps
- All stainless steel, black coated finish hardware
- Toolless quick-release top windshield piece
- Open positions are designed for low-speed riding ONLY
- Trailerable in closed position ONLY
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment