NOTE: No pictures are currently available of the optional rear clip in mount standard to the Lowrance Trophy GPS
Every day manufacturers are coming out with innovative ways to maximize the functionality of individual needs versus the space availability of the sxs. Living in a world of electronics for virtually everything we need these days, having a practical way to utilize those gadgets is essential during offroad excursions in your Polaris Ranger. Axia Alloys has blasted the UTV world with multiple clamp devices like this aftermarket GPS and Tablet Mounting Arm. You can pound ground and that thing isn't going anywhere, let's check out the engineering!
The UTV clamp system is constructed from aluminum for lightweight durability. This aftermarket accessory includes pivot points with adjustable angles and tension while being completely stable for rugged terrain travels. Axia Alloys offers options for those UTV enthusiasts in need of extended arm length as well as a devise end or mounting clamp. For advanced technological demands upgrade your Honda Pioneer with an aftermarket mount for your GPS or tablet available at SideBySideStuff.com!Features:
Finish Color Options:
- Arm extends 5.5 inches from leading edge of the mounting bar to the back of the device
- Pivot point has adjustable angle, adjustable tension and can be locked out for zero movement
- Can be mounted vertically, horizontally or at any angle (arm must be mounted with pivot points horizontal if you would like to allow it to pivot)
Optional Arm Extension:
- Satin (raw aluminum) - A bright and shiny with a smooth aluminum machine finish with no coating. Typically only used if you plan to polish, paint or powder coat yourself.
- Bright Black Anodized - A bright and shiny deep black color with corrosion protection.
- Bright Clear Anodized (silver) - Still very bright and shiny but offers corrosion protection and some scratch resistance.
If you want to extend your GPS, tablet or other device further away, get an arm extension. The extensions include adjustable pivot points also.Optional Device End:
- VESA 75mm standard is used on many of the larger IPad and tablet cases
- Or buy a case and drill your own holes to match this end adapter
- AMPS standard is widely used in many handheld and larger GPS along with smaller Ipad cases
- Magellan TRX7
- Garmin handheld and automotive GPS
- Ipad mini Lifeproof case and cradle
- Many of the cradles available for all brands of handhelds
- Ram Mount cradles and ball mounts
- Thousands of other GPS and tablets
- Lowrance Trophy 5M rear clip
- Also works with Elite-5, Mark-5, Hook-5 & Elite 7 Ti Fishfinders
- Possibly others if its Lowrance and clips into the back