NOTE: Bronco shocks do not include any warranties and are sold as is.
- 2010-14 Mid Size Polaris Ranger 400 / 500 / 570 / 800
- 2011-14 Mid Size Polaris Ranger 500 / 570 Crew
There is no mistaking that your shocks are going bad when you go to take your Mid Size Polaris Ranger 800 out to do chores and nearly cause neck trauma due to rough vibrations. Once those bad boys go on the fritz, your suspension movement becomes overwhelmingly uncontrolled which then causes stress on other important mechanical components. You want to keep those tires on the move without causing major kick back with every small bump along the way. These Bronco Heavy Duty Gas Shocks are an ideal incorporation to your Mid Size Ranger 570 if this sounds like your UTV experience.
The well crafted aftermarket hard part was engineered to use gas injection instead of oil. With a hydraulic configuration, you will find tighter controlled infusion, adjustable preload and a higher managed impact absorption with rebound movements. The solid design comes straight out of the box ten percent stiffer than your stock and ready to install immediately. That's right, this direct bolt on sxs accessory simply replaces your factory shock, then out to the fields you go! Features:
- Sold as a set of 4 (2 front and 2 rear)
- Gas shocks offer long term consistent performance over stock oil only damped shocks
- 10% stiffer springs provide a better ride and higher load capacity
- Works great on the front to better support your snowplow and on the rear when hauling cargo
- Smooth black color blends perfectly with any OEM UTV
- Direct bolt-on replacement: pre-installed spring allows for quicker setup