NOTE: Bronco shocks do not include any warranties and are sold as is.
- 2015 Mid Size Ranger 570 / ETX
- 2015 Mid Size Ranger 570 Crew
- 2016-17 Ranger Crew 570-4
- 2016 2-seat Ranger 570 / ETX
- 2017 2-seat Ranger 500 / 570
If you took your Mid Size Polaris Ranger 570 out to get chores done and liked to give yourself whiplash from vibration, it sounds like your shocks may be out of commission. The UTV component has the vital job of being able to absorb impact while rebounding suspension movement. Once those parts become worn you could possibly find a downward spiral of other elements following suit as your suspension and axles will not have controlled drive impact. This could become super costly or even garage your machine, unless you grab yourself these aftermarket Bronco Heavy Duty Gas Shocks!
These sxs hydraulic shocks feature gas injection as opposed to oil. The UTV hard part makes automatic adjustments in accordance with the type of drive conditions you have your Mid Size Ranger 500 on. With a ten percent stiffer spring and adjustable preload, you will find you not only get a smoother ride but a higher load capacity! Having all the many duties of the versatile utility vehicle good quality aftermarket shocks will make a world of difference especially when you tack on a snowplow or sporting a haul. Increase your mean machine's functionality and performance with this aftermarket shock upgrade found at Side By Side Stuff!Features:
- Sold as a set of 4 (2 front and 2 rear)
- Gas shocks offer long term consistent performance over stock oil only damped shocks
- 10% stiffer springs provide a better ride and higher load capacity
- Works great on the front to better support your snowplow and on the rear when hauling cargo
- Smooth black color blends perfectly with any OEM UTV
- Direct bolt-on replacement: pre-installed spring allows for quicker setup