NOTE: Bronco shocks do not include any warranties and are sold as is.
Applicability: Fits Full Size w/ Pro-Fit Cage
- 2013-15 Ranger XP 900 and 900 Crew
- 2015-16 Ranger Diesel and Crew Diesel
- 2015 Ranger Full Size 570 and 570 Crew
- 2016 Ranger XP 900 / Crew XP 900-5 / Crew XP 900-6
Boy does it stink when your UTV components go on the fritz in your Full Size Polaris Ranger XP 900. You depend on your versatile machine to get things done so when your mechanical structure isn't up to par, it can make your entire workday inconvenient and extra laborious. Shocks are a vital element to the workings of your sxs. When they stop performing properly, you'll notice your offroad ventures to be horribly rough with vibration and misdirected movement. If you find yourself in this situation, check out the Bronco Heavy Duty Gas Shocks.
Bronco ATV Components took upgrading to a whole new level with these aftermarket hard parts with a well-developed construction using gas as opposed to oil. The UTV springs are ten percent stiffer which have a higher load capacity providing you a much smoother ride in your Full Size Ranger XP 570. Bronco ATV understands how important it is to keep your utility vehicle on the move and has incorporated a direct bolt on replacement design along with pre-installed springs for a painless assembly. If you have fitment questions you can give one of the friendly Side By Side Stuff reps a call at 816-616-9946!Features:
- Sold as a set of 4 (2 front and 2 rear)
- Gas shocks offer long term consistent performance over stock oil only damped shocks
- 10% stiffer springs provide a better ride and higher load capacity
- Works great on the front to better support your snowplow and on the rear when hauling cargo
- Smooth black color blends perfectly with any OEM UTV
- Direct bolt-on replacement: pre-installed spring allows for quicker setup