- Does NOT fit High Lifter Editions.
- Powder coating the springs will void any warranty. If you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
Applicability: Fits the following w/ Pro-Fit Cage
- 2014-15 Ranger 900 Crew
- 2016-18 Ranger Crew Diesel
- 2015 Full Size Ranger 570 Crew
- 2016 Ranger Crew XP 900-5 and Crew XP 900-6
- 2016 Ranger Crew XP 570-6
- 2017-18 Ranger Crew XP 900
- 2017 Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Edition
- 2017-18 Ranger Crew XP 1000 and Ranger Crew 1000 NorthStar Edition
- 2020 Ranger Crew 1000 / Crew 1000 Premium / Crew 1000 EPS
You rely on your Polaris Ranger XP 1000 or 570 Crew for any expedition. Whether you are heading out to the weekend trails with friends or knocking out one task at a time around the fields, your machine's suspension takes its toll against those rugged routes. No worries, because when you shop with us here at Side By Side Stuff and our wide variety of quality parts and accessories, you'll be ready to rock your favorite terrain in no time! One of these awesome options is the High Lifter Front Lift Springs and here's why.
These durable springs are constructed to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity per set, meaning you can haul more along your busy day without worry. Matched with their heavy-duty build, your UTV's overall riding performance is increased immensely with added stiffness and decrease in body roll. Depending on the model and whatever current mods you might have, these springs may add up to an inch of suspension lift. These features, along with a complete set of installation instructions allow for an effortless set-up! This aftermarket product is great for any daily driver, so purchase yours today!Features:
- Engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity (per set) over new stock springs
- Add some stiffness to the ride and decrease roll
- May add up to an inch of suspension lift depending on make, model and current modifications
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov