- The Spring Adapter Kit is REQUIRED for 2011-14 models. The factory spring must be removed during installation.
- Springs will vary by make and model.
- Powder coating the springs will void any warranty. If you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
Applicability: 2009-14 Full Size Polaris Ranger XP 700 and Ranger XP 800
There are a billion reasons why one may want to add some inches to their machine structure. The obvious being more room for bigger obstacles. Another motivating fact could be a weakening suspension. Here's the thing. Whether you've got some sag going on or you want more inches without the hassle of a lift adding a High Lifter Front Spring kit for select Polaris Ranger models could be a massive game-changer in your ride capacity.
These aftermarket UTV lift springs more or less add rigidity to the suspension. In other words, it stiffens it up. This integration could also potentially add an inch of suspension clearance, depending on other modifications you've made. Some other benefits are increased load resistance for hauling and towing. It's ideal for farming and mudding vehicles, perfect for those who ride at low speeds and larger tires. If you want a better offroad experience, you've got to get outfitted with better parts. Shop Side By Side Stuff for quality Polaris Ranger XP 700 and XP 800 parts and accessories today.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity (per set) over new stock springs
- Add some stiffness to the ride and decrease roll
- May add up to an inch of suspension lift depending on make, model and current modifications
- Sold in pairs
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov