- You cannot use the High Lifter spring compression tool on this spring kit.
- Powder coating the springs will void any warranty. If you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
Applicability: Fits Full Size w/ Pro-Fit Cage
- 2013-15 Ranger XP 900
- 2015-18 Ranger Diesel
- 2015 Ranger Full Size 570
- 2016 Ranger XP 900
- 2016 Ranger XP 570
- 2017-19 Ranger XP 900
- 2017 Ranger XP 1000
- 2020-21 Ranger 1000 / 1000 Premium / 1000 EPS
Have you added a lift kit to your machine? New, larger tires? If you're experiencing a need for better springs, additional stiffness or help decreasing the risk of rolling, check out the High Lifter Front Lift Springs for your Polaris Ranger XP 900 or Ranger 570.
These springs are made to help give you back some of that suspension that a lift kit can take away from your machine. They provide approximately 100 lbs. of additional pounds of capacity per set over new stock springs. Now you can add some additional support to your suspension with this kit. Order your own set today from Side By Side Stuff!Features:
View Warranty Information
- Set of two (2) front springs
- Engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity per set over the new stock springs
- Adds some stiffness to the ride and decrease roll
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov