- You cannot use the High Lifter spring compression tool on this spring kit.
- Powder coating the springs will void any warranty. If you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
Applicability: Fits Full Size w/ Pro-Fit Cage
- 2013-15 Ranger XP 900
- 2015-18 Ranger Diesel
- 2015 Ranger Full Size 570
- 2016 Ranger XP 900
- 2016 Ranger XP 570
- 2017-19 Ranger XP 900
- 2017 Ranger XP 1000
- 2020-21 Ranger 1000 / 1000 Premium / 1000 EPS
It doesnít matter if you have the Full Size Polaris Ranger 570 or Ranger XP 900, your machine is a workhorse with daily tasks to complete. When working on the farm or even just around the house, you donít have time to let a heavier load slow you down or cause damage to your machine. You have a task and it needs done as quickly and efficiently as possible.
With the rear lift springs by High Lifter youíll be able to knock out those tasks without a second thought. They are designed to stiffen your ride without being uncomfortable and provide your Ranger XP 570 the ability of hauling an additional 100 pounds of capacity over your OEM springs. By adding these springs youíll also decrease your roll over odds. Donít let heavy loads get the best of you and your UTV.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Set of two (2) rear springs
- Engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity per set over the new stock springs
- Adds some stiffness to the ride and decrease roll
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov