- Does NOT fit High Lifter Editions or NorthStar Editions.
- Powder coating the springs will void any warranty. If you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
Applicability: 2018-20 Polaris Ranger XP 1000
From one task to the next, you are always on the go when you travel around the farm in your Polaris Ranger XP 1000. With tons of tenacious terrain to trample over throughout your busy day, your UTV's suspension can get worn out quick! At Side By Side Stuff, we know there is no time for delays, which is why we offer top-quality parts and accessories to keep you going at full force. One of these dependable decisions is the High Lifter Rear Lift Springs.
This aftermarket kit is built to last against aggressive riders and tasks with their durable construction that can provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity per set, that's better than the new OEM parts! Along with its impressive build, these springs give your machine an increase in overall riding performance with added stiffness, matched with decrease in body roll. Each kit may add up to an inch in suspension lift that can help with clearance against larger obstacles depending on your make and model, paired with any current modifications. Effortless to install and complete with a full set of instructions, this kit is a great upgrade for any driver. Features:
- Engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity (per set) over new stock springs
- Add some stiffness to the ride and decrease roll
- May add up to an inch of suspension lift depending on make, model and current modifications
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $3.00 shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest!
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov