- Does NOT fit High Lifter Editions.
- Powder coating the springs will void any warranty. If you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
Applicability: 2019-20 Polaris Ranger Crew XP 1000
From the long and exhausting work week to the wild rides through your favorite rugged terrain, you drive your Polaris Ranger Crew XP 1000 practically everywhere. Over time, your machine's suspension can get pretty worn out against those tough trails and it's time for an upgrade. Look no further when you shop our immense variety of aftermarket products here at Side By Side Stuff! One of these useful options is the High Lifter Rear Lift Springs.
With their durable construction, these springs provide about 100 lbs. of additional capacity over even a new set of OEM springs, allowing you to haul more when on the go. Along with their sturdy build, they increase overall riding performance with added stiffness and a decrease in body roll. They may add up to an inch of suspension lift, depending on the make and model of your machine or current modifications and their effortless installation takes just minutes to install so you have more time to ride. Give your UTV the boost its been waiting for when you purchase this spring kit for your machine today. Features:
- Engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity (per set) over new stock springs
- Add some stiffness to the ride and decrease roll
- May add up to an inch of suspension lift depending on make, model and current modifications
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov