- Does NOT fit High Lifter Edition.
- Powder coating the springs will void any warranty. If you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
Applicability: 2019-20 Polaris Ranger Crew XP 1000
No trail is too tough when you are the proud owner of a Polaris Ranger Crew XP 1000. Whether for work or for play, this tenacious machine is the perfect match for any job, but over time, things can get worn and torn pretty quick against those vigorous expeditions. Get only the best upgraded aftermarket parts and accessories to keep you running at top performance with us here at Side By Side Stuff and our wide selection of quality products. One of these choice options is the High Lifter Front Lift Springs and here's why!
With their rugged structure, this kit provides about 100 additional pounds of capacity; that's better than even new stock! Along with their impressive design, these springs add stiffness and reduce body roll giving you an immense improvement in overall riding performance even on the most jagged terrain. They may add up to an inch of suspension lift depending on your UTV's make and model, which can help provide additional clearance when paired with other accessories. Effortless to install to the stock shocks and complete with a full set of step-by-step instructions, this aftermarket kit will give your ride the boost it's been waiting for!Features:
- Engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity (per set) over new stock springs
- Add some stiffness to the ride and decrease roll
- May add up to an inch of suspension lift depending on make, model and current modifications
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov