- Does NOT fit High Lifter Editions.
- Powder coating the springs will void any warranty. If you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
Applicability: 2018-20 Polaris Ranger XP 1000
Whether you are roughing it out on your favorite rugged terrain or knocking out one chore at a time around the farm, your Polaris Ranger XP 1000 is your go-to machine for any outing. With all that traveling, your machine's suspension can get worn down quick and then it's time to consider an upgrade. Look no further when you shop with us here at Side By Side Stuff and our huge variety of aftermarket parts and accessories, including the High Lifter Front Lift Springs. This kit offers many impressive features perfect for any rough rider, so let's check them out!
Built from top-quality materials, these springs provide long-lasting efficiency and its durable structure provides about 100 additional pounds of load capacity that outranks even new stock! Along with its heavy-duty design, they increase your overall riding performance with added stiffness and a decrease in body roll. Their solid build may add up to an inch of suspension lift depending on the make and model, in conjunction with any current modification. Complete with step-by-step instructions for effortless installation, these springs give your ride the boost it's been waiting for. Features:
- Engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity (per set) over new stock springs
- Add some stiffness to the ride and decrease roll
- May add up to an inch of suspension lift depending on make, model and current modifications
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $3.00 shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest!
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov