- The Spring Adapter Kit is REQUIRED for 2011-14 models. The factory spring must be removed during installation.
- Springs will vary by make and model.
- Powder coating the springs will void any warranty. If you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
Applicability: 2009-14 Full Size Polaris Ranger XP 700 and Ranger XP 800
We've heard it a million times. "Why on earth would you need to replace the lift springs." The truth is, OEM springs were not intended for long-term use with hauling heavy loads, operating with oversized tires, or even trekking through extreme terrain conditions frequently. By swapping out the old set with the Ranger XP 700 Rear Lift Springs by High Lifter, you'll be doing what you do with more stability than ever.
These UTV lift springs are strategically engineered with more rigidity and load capacity. The replacement parts can handle 100 more pounds than your standard OEM units. Not only will you have stiffer suspension that will correct any sagging discrepancies, but you could get an extra inch of suspension clearance depending on what other modifications you've made. The SxS lift springs are significantly cheaper than the factory parts, but they perform better! Go figure. Restore your ride in confidence when you shop Polaris parts and accessories at SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity (per set) over new stock springs
- Add some stiffness to the ride and decrease roll
- May add up to an inch of suspension lift depending on make, model and current modifications
- Sold in pairs
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov