- Springs will vary by make and model.
- Powder coating the springs will void any warranty. If you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
Applicability: 2015-21 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4i and Brute Force 750 4x4i EPS
It's not a secret that most OEM parts are solely meant for "day-to-day" travels. That does not include intense terrain conditions, heavy-hauling, or overuse. If you have answered any of those three situations with a yes, we can bet your bike is sagging. Don't worry. Side By Side Stuff has an excellent solution that is more affordable than OEM but significantly more rigid. It's the Brute Force 750 Rear Lift Springs by High Lifter.
These particular units feature about 100 additional pound capacity over OEM suspension springs. They have a heavy-duty construction that results in strength much higher than stock components, with a longer performance life to boot. The aftermarket Brute Force 750 lift springs will not fatigue nearly as quickly as the factory units. They will offer a ton more absorption support to the shocks. Don't settle for a mediocre ride. Restore your ride with quality aftermarket Kawasaki suspension parts from Side By Side Stuff.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity (per set) over new stock springs
- Add some stiffness to the ride and decrease roll
- May add up to an inch of suspension lift depending on make, model and current modifications
- Sold in pairs
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov