- THERE ARE NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS ON ANY BRAND OF SNORKEL.
- The radiator relocator kit shown in the photo above is NOT included.
Applicability: 2014-20 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4i and Brute Force 750 4x4i EPS
When you want to go down deep in the pit, you need to be outfitted to do so. Otherwise, you're going to cause your engine to drown, and there's no bigger walk of shame. Don't worry. Side By Side Stuff is all about sending it, and we'll even help you get it done. Check out the High Lifter Diver Down Riser Snorkel Kit for Brute Force 750 models. This bad boy is questionably the most aggressive-looking ATV snorkel on the market. Let's see if its bite is as gnarly as its bark.
We are going to have to say yes to this tough as nails build. High Lifter not only includes everything you could possibly need for a straightforward installation, but they've also constructed it from heavy-duty materials to boot. The tubing is formed from durable vinyl tubing with high-heat silicone hoses. The grommets are rubber, while the riser brackets are powder-coated for superior corrosion resistance. The quad snorkel reroutes the intake to ensure only clean, dry air enters vital mechanical components. In other words... purchase yourself up Brute Force 750 snorkel kit and send it!Features
All snorkel kits may require some cutting / drilling, which is standard for snorkel kits.
- Custom powder coated riser bracket keeps risers straight, evenly spaced and looking great
- Rubber grommets hold riser tubes in place
- Heavy duty vinyl tubing to route difficult locations
- High heat silicone hose for critical areas
- Bellows to keep water out of differentials and transmission
- All mounting hardware included
- Step-by-step instructions complete with detailed photos
- Provides clean, dry air to the engine and other parts needing venting
- Prevents mud, water and debris from entering the engine and clutch housings when equipped
- Bellows allow the differential and transmission air to expand and contract without the need for long vent lines
- Each Kit is engineered and cut to fit your specific application
This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov