- Springs will vary by make and model.
- Powder coating the springs will void any warranty. If you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
Applicability: 2007-21 Honda Rubicon 500 and Rubicon 520 (See options above)
If you are a farmer who utilizes their quad to haul and do chores, we can imagine you are a bit frustrated with the OEM springs. Let's say you are an enthusiast who rides often through mud pits and trails. In that case, you are most likely just as frustrated. Unfortunately, OEM ATV springs were not constructed to be overworked. However, the Rubicon 500 Rear Lift Springs by High Lifter were!
These High Lifter lift springs are not your typical run-of-the-mill assemblies. This heavy-duty suspension spring is engineered with exemplary design elements and high-quality materials that result in components with an extended performance life and outstanding performance. The primary function of the quad lift springs is to stiffen up the suspension while providing the shocks with absorption support. What's great is they outperform and outlast OEM springs, but they cost significantly less. With Side By Side Stuff around, settle for nothing. Get outfitted with quality aftermarket Honda parts and accessories instead.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity (per set) over new stock springs
- Add some stiffness to the ride and decrease roll
- May add up to an inch of suspension lift depending on make, model and current modifications
- Sold in pairs
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov