- THERE ARE NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS ON ANY BRAND OF SNORKEL.
- The radiator relocator kit shown in the photo above is NOT included.
Applicability: 2015-19 Honda Rubicon 500 (See options above)
Have you and your buddies decided to take your bikes out for a mud run? There's nothing more thrilling than staring down the barrel of the biggest pit to send that sucker, whether you should or not. Here's the thing, it will be fun for a minute, but if you're not outfitted properly, you risk parking your quad for good. Why not be ready for the challenge with a Rubicon 500 Diver Down Riser Snorkel Kit by High Lifter.
Before we even get started on the sheer durability behind this ATV snorkel build, let's just appreciate the aesthetics for a minute. The unit takes on an aggressive demeanor, sure to have any mud pit shaking in its boots. That being said, that aggression trickles down into the construction as High Lifter left nothing out. This four-wheeler snorkel has high-heat silicone hoses with heavy-duty vinyl tubing that will outlast the worst of the worst environments. Even the brackets are built for abuse, complete with a durable powder-coated finish. If you're on the fence because it sounds complicated, don't be. This four-wheeler snorkel includes step-by-step photo instructions. Go neck-deep in confidence when you shop Honda parts and accessories from Side By Side Stuff.Features
All snorkel kits may require some cutting / drilling, which is standard for snorkel kits.
- Custom powder coated riser bracket keeps risers straight, evenly spaced and looking great
- Rubber grommets hold riser tubes in place
- Heavy duty vinyl tubing to route difficult locations
- High heat silicone hose for critical areas
- Bellows to keep water out of differentials and transmission
- All mounting hardware included
- Step-by-step instructions complete with detailed photos
- Provides clean, dry air to the engine and other parts needing venting
- Prevents mud, water and debris from entering the engine and clutch housings when equipped
- Bellows allow the differential and transmission air to expand and contract without the need for long vent lines
- Each Kit is engineered and cut to fit your specific application
This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov