- Does NOT fit High Lifter Editions.
- Springs may vary by make and model.
- Powder coating the springs will void any warranty. If you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
Applicability: Fits the following w/ Pro-Fit Cage
- 2014-15 Ranger 900 Crew
- 2016-18 Ranger Crew Diesel
- 2015 Full Size Ranger 570 Crew
- 2016 Ranger Crew XP 900-5 / Crew XP 900-6
- 2016 Ranger Crew XP 570-6
- 2017-18 Ranger Crew XP 900
- 2017-18 Ranger Crew XP 1000
- 2020-21 Ranger 1000 Crew / Crew 1000 Premium / Crew 1000 EPS
Your Polaris Ranger 570 Crew or Ranger XP 900-5 has proven itself to be the perfect right-hand machine over the years. From bumpy gravel roads to the rugged fields, you've pushed your machine to its limits when it comes to its suspension and it's time for an upgrade. Look no further than the High Lifter Rear Lift Springs! With this aftermarket spring kit, you'll be smooth sailing along your favorite rugged routes.
With those uneven roads ahead, these springs help reduce body roll by adding stiffness to your ride. Along with a more serene drive, they also provide 100 additional pounds of capacity over new stock springs allowing you to carry more necessary equipment throughout the day without damaging your UTV. Constructed from high-grade materials, they are built to last for many years and are effortless to install by simply fitting into the OEM location. Give your side-by-side the boost its been begging for when you install these springs before you next run!Features:
View Warranty Information
- Set of two (2) rear springs
- Engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity (per 4 set) over the new stock springs
- Add some stiffness to the ride and decrease roll
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov