- This kit requires a rear a-arm kit with 1-1/4 or 1-1/2 inch DOM tubing.
- This kit will NOT work with any Factory or Stock rear arms that come on a Ranger XP 1000, High Lifter Edition, or Back Country model.
- A lift kit is not a requirement for installation if kit is NOT used in conjunction with a front control arm link kit.
- Will work with all standard lift kits and High Lifter Big lift kits with 1-1/4 or 1-1/2 inch DOM tubing.
- The clamp collars will lock onto your existing control arms. Please select the correct size to fit your control arms.
Applicability: Fits Full Size w/ Pro-Fit Cage
- 2013-15 Ranger XP 900 and 900 Crew
- 2015-19 Ranger Diesel and Crew Diesel
- 2016 Ranger XP 900 / Crew XP 900-5 / Crew XP 900-6
- 2017-19 Ranger XP 900 and Crew XP 900
- 2017 Ranger XP 1000 and Crew XP 1000
- 2018-21 Ranger XP 1000 and Crew XP 1000
Have you added some extra inches to your buggy? Once you start lifting things up, your suspension may become stressed and overworked. You could experience poor handling or, even worse, a broken control arm. Suppose you're experiencing weakness in your handling assembly? In that case, you can integrate a Ranger XP 1000 Rear Control Arm Link Kit by High Lifter and regain wheeling control and suspension solidity.
The aftermarket Polaris Ranger suspension support parts are constructed from heavy-duty materials with engineering dynamics that greatly improve the UTV control arms' structural integrity and improves impact protection. High Lifter formed the three-piece heim joint with heat-treated Chromoly steel. Included are clamps intended for DOM style tubing, hardware, quarter-inch mounting plates, and templates to make your installation go smoother with little to no hassle. These Ranger XP 900 rear control arm links can re-establish strength and give you the ride you so crave. Are you ready to keep your SxS suspension in top-notch condition?Features:
View Installation Instructions
- Increase your protection against rear impacts and possible damaged control arms
- Link kit has up to 10" of length adjustability for a semi-universal fit
- Clamp collars are designed for use on DOM style tubing
- 1/4" mounting plates for added strength
- 3 piece heim joints were crafted from heat-treated chromoly
- Includes all necessary hardware, templates for easy trimming of factory skid plates
- Easy bolt on design only requires minor drilling
- Powder coated for durability
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov