- This kit requires a forward a-arm kit with 1-1/4 or 1-1/2 inch DOM tubing.
- All Polaris Ranger models require 3" or greater lift kit.
- This kit will work with all High Lifter Big lift kits that are 3 inches or greater.
- Steering stops are a requirement, no matter what lift kit, big lift kit, or forward arms are installed on your Polaris Ranger.
- The clamp collars will lock onto your existing control arms. Please select the correct size to fit your control arms.
Applicability: Fits Full Size w/ Pro-Fit Cage
- 2013-15 Ranger XP 900 and 900 Crew
- 2015-19 Ranger Diesel and Crew Diesel
- 2016 Ranger XP 900 / Crew XP 900-5 / Crew XP 900-6
- 2017-19 Ranger XP 900 and Crew XP 900
- 2017 Ranger XP 1000 and Crew XP 1000
Once you start beefing up your rig's suspension, you may find the need to add aftermarket support parts. Let's say you've integrated a lift kit. Now you notice some weak spots in the Polaris suspension, reducing handling capacity and potentially increasing damage risks. You could take your buggy back to the factory, or you can keep adding aftermarket muscle by investing in structural support parts. If it's the control arms' last integrity, consider investing in High Lifter's Ranger XP 900 Front Control Link Kit.
The UTV control arm links are constructed from heavy-duty materials and provided a powder-coated finish. These SxS aftermarket parts are intended to work in conjunction with DOM tubing control arms with extended lifts and arches. Its adjustable patent-pending design allows the rider to accommodate individual suspension needs. What's the point? The Ranger XP 1000 control arm links improve impact-resistance and reduce potential damage risks caused by weakening the control arms themselves. Build your buggy into whatever you want it to be with the help of your friends at Side By Side Stuff.Features:
View Installation Instructions
- Increase your protection against front impacts and possible damaged control arms
- Link kit has up to 10" of length adjustability for a semi-universal fit
- Clamp collars are designed for use on DOM style tubing
- 1/4" mounting plates for added strength
- 3 piece heim joints were crafted from heat-treated chromoly
- Includes all necessary hardware, templates for easy trimming of factory skid plates
- Easy bolt on design only requires minor drilling
- Powder coated for durability