- This kit requires a forward a-arm kit with 1-1/4 or 1-1/2 inch DOM tubing.
- All Polaris Ranger models require 3" or greater lift kit.
- This kit will work with all High Lifter Big lift kits that are 3 inches or greater.
- Steering stops are a requirement, no matter what lift kit, big lift kit, or forward arms are installed on your Polaris Ranger.
- The clamp collars will lock onto your existing control arms. Please select the correct size to fit your control arms.
Applicability: Fits Full Size w/ Pro-Fit Cage
- 2019-20 Ranger Crew XP 1000
- 2018-20 Ranger XP 1000
- 2020 Ranger 1000 / 1000 Premium / 1000 EPS
- 2020 Ranger Crew 1000 / Crew 1000 Premium / Crew 1000 EPS
Look, we all know that there are enthusiasts who enjoy the occasional trail ride. However, you don't necessarily fit into that group of riders. This means your suspension must be as tough as nails because your unpredictable ride has terrain that will bite back. Anytime there is an abrupt stop due to front impact, your suspension tabs and control arm get overstressed or, worse, bent. Side By Side Stuff has a solution that will crank up the suspension's strength level and reduce potential damage risk. We are proud to suggest the Ranger 1000 Front Control Arm Link Kit by High Lifter.
The aftermarket UTV control arm links are constructed to work simultaneously with your control arms. These units provide additional structural support by increasing impact-resistance and therefore decreasing damage possibilities. Using cutting-edge manufacturing technology, High Lifter forms the SxS control arm links from high-grade materials. They top the build off with a durable powder-coated finish. This engineering method matched with the outstanding design elements results in a component you can rely on both in strength and function. The unit is easy to integrate, requiring minor drilling and a little time. You get the support you need for the ride you want. Features:
- Increase your protection against front impacts and possible damaged control arms
- Link kit has up to 10" of length adjustability for a semi-universal fit
- Clamp collars are designed for use on DOM style tubing
- 1/4" mounting plates for added strength
- 3 piece heim joints were crafted from heat-treated chromoly
- Includes all necessary hardware, templates for easy trimming of factory skid plates
- Easy bolt on design only requires minor drilling
- Powder coated for durability