- This kit is not compatible with High Lifter Edition models.
- If you're running, or planning on running, front Outlaw DHT Axles with the forward a-arms, you will need to add the steering stop kit above to avoid clearance issues on the CV boot.
- Check for worn ball joints, bearings and bushings before installing and replace if needed.
Applicability: Fits Full Size w/ Pro-Fit Cage
- 2013-15 Ranger XP 900 and 900 Crew
- 2015-19 Ranger Diesel and Crew Diesel
- 2015 Ranger Full Size 570 and 570 Crew
- 2016 Ranger XP 900 / Crew XP 900-5 / Crew XP 900-6
- 2016 Ranger XP 570 and Crew XP 570-6
- 2017-19 Ranger XP 900 and Crew XP 900
- 2017 Ranger XP 1000 and Crew XP 1000
- 2018 Ranger Crew XP 1000
Get the most ground clearance that you can without adding a lift kit or increasing your center of gravity on your Polaris Ranger XP 900 or Full Size Ranger 570 with the High Lifter Max Clearance Front Forward Upper and Lower Control Arms. The Front Forward Control Arms move the front hubs forward 1.5 inches, increasing clearance. With the control arms strategically bent in two places and following the angle of the axle, you're sure to get the maximum amount of ground clearance and visual appeal.
Made in the U.S.A. from 1-1/16 inch steel tubing and the upper control arms having the High Lifter logo precision cut into the bracing, your UTV's control arms will receive a major upgrade. By ensuring each control arm bolts on like the factory a-arm does, installation is made easier. During installation, you will use the stock bushings and factory ball joints.Features:
Optional Steering Stop Kit:
- 25% larger than average stock arms
- Crafted from 1-1/4” DOM steel
- .188” wall thickness
- Added ground clearance featuring bends that maximize clearance and axle protection
- Easy to install and maintain
- Precision manufacturing process ensures each control arm installs exactly like the factory arm
Have you had an axle or two break due to over steering and the binding of your front axles? Front axle breakage is an issue of the past with the steering stop kit! This kit was designed to reduce front axle breakage due to turning "full lock" under power! Get this kit today and save yourself some money for later!Optional All Balls Racing A-Arm Bushings:
Are your a-arm bushings becoming worn down and need to be replaced? All Balls Racing has come up with the perfect OEM replacement bushing for your machine. Each piece is designed to provide greater suspension travel and performance. Purchase yours today to replace just the front or both the front and rear and keep your machine in top notch!
Optional Pivot Works A-Arm Bushings:
- Designed to be an OEM replacement bushing
- Contains 52100 bearing steel that is hardened and precision ground
- Double lip seals Type TC
- Contains thrust shims and cup seal
- Kit contains components to replace the front or both front and rear a-arm bushings
When you need replacement a-arm bushings, we have the solution for you! Pivot Works created the perfect OEM replacement bushing for your UTV model. Each piece is designed get your steering under control and restore the precision feel that your machine had when it was new. Purchase yours today to replace those worn down parts!
Optional High Lifter Pre-Installed Ball Joints:
- Designed to be an OEM replacement bushing
- All kits come complete with the necessary hardware to do both the left and right sides
- Restores precision feel of new machine
High Lifter made installing your new control arms easy with the pre-installed ball joints. Manufactured from 4130 chromoly steel, these ball joints are 3 times stronger than the OEM ball joints and use lithium grease! Not only are these a direct OEM factory replacement part, they are durable and tough with the long lasting zinc plated finish! Don't stress about replacing the upper and lower ball joints yourself, let High Lifter do it for you! Optional All Balls Racing Ball Joints:
Manufactured and designed by All Balls Racing, this perfect OEM replacement ball joint is sure to impress. Their steel housing ensures toughness and durability. Each is made to be self-lubricated to keep the joint from seizing. The POM-M90 bearing cup is designed to isolate the steel rod from the housing to prevent damage. If you're looking for the perfect replacement for your worn out ball joints, grab a set for your upper and lower joints today!
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $8.00 in shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest! View Installation Instructions