When you are out riding or working in your Polaris Ranger XP 900, Ranger XP 570 or Ranger Diesel you might notice that you are getting caught or dragging on some rocks and brush. Well Side By Side Stuff offers the Rear Lower Control Arms by High Lifter that will give you an extra 1.5 inches of clearance.
The best part about this clearance is that you're not lifting your machine and adding extra strain on your parts. High Lifter Rear Lower Control Arms are made of 1-1/8” x .120 steel DOM tubing that is made right here in the U.S.A. and feature a dual bend design, giving you the maximum clearance. Using your stock bushings and factory ball joints as well as maintaining your factory drive lines and position will make for an easy installation. Outfit your Ranger Crew XP 570 or Ranger Crew XP 900-6 today and ride with peace of mind.Features:
View Installation Instructions
- Rear lower control arms
- Provides 1-1/2" of additional ground clearance due to arched design
- Made from 1-1/8" x .120 wall steel DOM tubing
- Dual bend design for maximum clearance
- Maintains factory drivelines and positions
- Powder-coated in variety of colors
- A-arms feature gusset for additional strength
- Use stock bushings and factory ball joints for easy installation
- Made in the U.S.A.