- If you run or plan on running Front Outlaw DHT Axles, you will need to add the Polaris Steering Stop Kit to avoid clearance issues on the CV boot.
- If you run or plan on running BUMPER-RNG9 from High Lifter or similar bumper, the bumper will have to be modified / cut / trimmed to clear any 28" or taller tire.
- There are currently no accurate photos of the product in the color lime.
Applicability: Fits Full Size w/ Pro-Fit Cage
- 2018-20 Ranger Crew XP 1000
- 2018-20 Ranger XP 1000
- 2020 Ranger 1000 / 1000 Premium / 1000 EPS
- 2020 Ranger Crew 1000 / Crew 1000 Premium / Crew 1000 EPS
Are you needing additional ground clearance but don't want to lift your machine? Some of the terrain that you take your Polaris Ranger XP 1000 on may require some extra ground clearance in order to get though. Luckily Side By Side Stuff has a large variety of aftermarket parts that could give you enough clearance to travel on those trails with ease! The High Lifter Max Clearance Front Upper and Lower Control Arms will give you the much needed ground clearance without increasing the center of gravity on your Ranger.
High Lifter proudly makes their products right here in the USA. Each control arm is arched in two locations for maximum clearance, as well as, boosting the visual appearance of your UTV! Crafted from 1-1/4" x 0.88" DOM steel, these are sure to protect your axles too! When it comes to an easy installation, just reuse the stock bushing and factory ball joints and you'll be on your way. So, don't wait, order your set today at Side By Side Stuff!Features:
Optional Steering Stop Kit:
- Front forward upper and lower control arm kit
- Moved front hub forward 1.5 inches
- Gives additional clearance without lifting the machine or increasing the center of gravity
- Arched in two locations for maximum clearance and visual appearance
- Crafted from 1-1/4” x0.188" DOM steel
- Upper control arms have High Lifter logo precision cut into the bracing
- Reuse stock bushing and factory ball joints for easy installation
- Added ground clearance featuring bends that maximize clearance and axle protection
- Easy to install and maintain
- High Lifter lifetime warranty
Have you had an axle or two break due to over steering and the binding of your front axles? Front axle breakage is an issue of the past with the steering stop kit! This kit was designed to reduce front axle breakage due to turning "full lock" under power! Get this kit today and save yourself some money for later!Optional High Lifter Pre-Installed Ball Joints:
High Lifter made installing your new control arms easy with the pre-installed ball joints. Manufactured from 4130 chromoly steel, these ball joints are 3 times stronger than the OEM ball joints and use lithium grease! Not only are these a direct OEM factory replacement part, they are durable and tough with the long lasting zinc plated finish! Don't stress about replacing the upper and lower ball joints yourself, let High Lifter do it for you!
View Installation Instructions