NOTE: Bronco shocks do not include any warranties and are sold as is.
Applicability: 2004-13 Yamaha Rhino 450 / Rhino 660 / Rhino 700
It's about that time, you've found yourself catching a bit of whiplash with each country cruise. Does it feel like your suspension has lost all its support? The fix is simple, it's your UTV shocks that are causing the mischief! These mechanical components have the important job of taking drive impact and making your suspension fall in line by controlling the rebound movement. Not replacing the part could potentially cause excessive damage to your suspension elements or axles not to mention possibly bottoming out which may result in destruction to your Yamaha Rhino's chassis! You're going to want to check out these Bronco Heavy Duty Gas Shocks.
Bronco ATV made this upgrade one easy decision by engineering a higher quality aftermarket item using a gas injection as opposed to oil. Gas shocks are hydraulic which means they are tighter on control, keep your tires in contact with the ground while redirecting suspension movement by absorbing the impact. The UTV shocks come with adjustable preload, a ten percent stiffer spring and are ready to install upon opening the box. Get control of your ride by integrating the heavy duty shocks to your Yamaha Rhino!Features:
- Sold as a set of 4 (2 front and 2 rear)
- Gas shocks offer long term consistent performance over stock oil only damped shocks
- 10% stiffer springs provide a better ride and higher load capacity
- Works great on the front to better support your snowplow and on the rear when hauling cargo
- Smooth black color blends perfectly with any OEM UTV
- Direct bolt-on replacement: pre-installed spring allows for quicker setup