Applicability: 2021-22 Can Am Commander and Commander Max
These machines can be used in many different ways, from hunting and farming to hitting the trails. In either case, you want the protection you need for the comfort you want. Hence, Side By Side Stuff is a huge fan of the Commander Hard Coated Full Tilting Front Windshield by Direction 2. These units are durable, reliable, and protect you from the elements.
UTV windshields are an excellent upgrade that comes with tons of benefits. Not to state the obvious, but this unit offers outstanding protection from rain, sleet, and snow. In addition, you get security from debris, rogue limbs, and even rooster tails. Another great perk is that this system will also add a barrier between the elements and the interior. Then, when paired with other enclosure pieces, the Can-Am windshield provides total reprieve and interior preservation.
This Commander accessory is the epitome of durability and function. As a matter of fact, Direction 2 forms this side-by-side windshield from GE Lexan polycarbonate. Lexan is widely known for its strength and is nearly bulletproof. Additionally, the part has a heavy-duty MR10 hard coating that minimizes fading, discoloring, and yellowing. At the same time, it's now become scratch-resistant and even more durable. If that wasn't enough, even the hardware is has a built for battle construction. The clamps are nylon injected, and the hardware consists of stainless steel with a black powder-coated finish. That's right, not even the hardware will rust and corrode!
Along with the tank-tough exterior, the Commander windshield can handle high-speed riding, and it's trailerable. But wait, that's not all! Direction 2 tosses in a one-year warranty against defects. Can we get a hell yeah? So don't settle for a mediocre ride if you don't have to. Instead, shop Can-Am Commander parts and accessories at Side By Side Stuff.Features:
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- 0.236 inch thick GE Lexan polycarbonate
- MR10 hard coating for durability and scratch resistance
- Windshield edges are super-smooth for safety
- Custom bend design provides maximum rigidity and strength
- Extremely durable custom nylon injected clamps
- All hardware (nuts and bolts) are stainless steel with black-coated finish for no rust
- Versatile tilt mechanism for refreshing cabin ventilation: Closed, half extension, and full extension
- Extreme rigidity in each position
- Open positions are designed for low-speed airflow only
- High-speed riding and trailering require the windshield to be in the FULL CLOSED position
- 1 year manufacturer warranty to the original purchaser to be free from manufacturers defects
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable.
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment