- Required Mahindra extended ROPS (p/n: S-11AC00001637).
- Product is shipped freight. Please inspect product carefully before signing and accepting shipment. Once product has been signed for, we are no longer liable for damages that incurred during shipping.
- Residential delivery services do NOT include liftgate and/or inside delivery services. If you require one of those services, please select that above.
- Please view the heater / AC unit installation instructions before ordering the option. We request the “Installation Agreement Form” to be filled out and returned, view the form here. For your convenience, the form will be emailed electronically to be signed before your order is shipped.
Applicability: 2018-20 Mahindra ROXOR (4 seaters)
When you purchased up your Mahindra, you signed on for a life full of adventure and exploration. If you genuinely want to expand your horizons to the fullest, you've got to outfit your buggy to do so. To provide the ultimate cab protection and reprieve from the elements, the HardCabs Full Hard Cab Enclosure for a ROXOR 4 can get the job done. This thing is dripping with aftermarket durability from the UTV front windshield to the rear panel and everything in between. We're talking stacked! It's got killer aesthetics, impeccable engineering, and it’s made from some of the most rigid material on the planet. Shall we dig in a bit deeper with the details?
The ROXOR 4 doors and top are formed from powder-coated metal for superior durability and weather-resistance. They are constructed to last a lifetime with enough grit to handle the way you ride your rig. This D.O.T. approved front windshield and the rear panel is formed for laminated or tempered glass with an automotive gasket around the perimeter to ensure no leaking or rattling during the ride. We could go on-and-on about all this SxS kit entails, but we'd be here all night. Just know you're an insanely durable Mahindra full cab enclosure branded by Hardcabs, a well-respected manufacturer in the industry. We know you've probably got questions. That's no problem; we have a hard cab tech ready to take your call.Roof:
- Formed metal and powder-coated black for durability
- Thin layer of foam is used on the inside top surface to dampen engine noise
- Securely bolts to the chassis
- Trailers at highway speeds with no issues
- Tempered safety glass, full view rear windshield
- All steel doors with insulated panels for maximum temperature control and noise reduction
- Weather tight, automotive type weather stripping used for positive sealing
- All doors are key matched with door locks
- Tempered glass sliding windows on driver and passenger side
- Windows have a lockable latch when closed
- Easy to remove with greasable, lift off hinges
- Side view mirrors included
- D.O.T. laminated safety glass front windshield
- Full 2 position tilt out windshields
- Supported in the open position by automotive-style gas struts
Optional Glass Windshield Insurance
- Commercial grade cab heater and air conditioner
- Automotive designed wiper/washer system
Optional Liftgate Services:
- 2 year glass windshield (max of 2 replacements within the 2 years)
- Must be purchased with the cab
- Covers windshield glass cracking or shattering after safe delivery
- Fault or tearing on internal safety lamination
- Does NOT cover anything besides the glass (ex: handles, hinges, gas springs, mirrors, labor, ect.)
- Deductible of $50 per replacement (payable upon claim, prior to shipment of new glass)
- Hardware must be removed from broken windshield and re-installed on new glass
- New glass will arrive pre-drilled for hardware and with a rubber seal on the perimeter
- New glass is shipped by truck, non-business and non-commercial delivery could be subject to additional shipping cost
- NOT available for rental fleets
Not sure how you're going to unload your new hard cab enclosure? No worries, with the liftgate services, the freight company will put your cab on the ground for you.Optional Inside Delivery Services:
Not sure how you're going to move your new hard cab enclosure? No worries, with the inside delivery services, the freight company will move your cab around for you, within their discretion, to help you get it closer to where you need it.
View Cab Installation Instructions Installation Instructions for Heater / AC unit