- Never transport loaded crossbows in the Quick Draw Double Crossbow Rack
- For use on Polaris Rangers, mounting plates accommodate use of the bed peg holes, but the Lock and Ride plugs are not included
Applicability: Fits most UTVs with cargo beds.
Raise your hand if you are stoked about hunting season? Powersports manufacturers knew precisely what they were doing when they came out with these rigs. It's every outdoorsman's dream! Especially if you decide to invest in a Quick Draw Double Crossbow Rack by Great Day Inc. Here's the thing, most rig's don't have much as far as storage, let alone anything to safely and securely transport your bow. That's why Side By Side Stuff added this durable and reliable offroad rack to our arsenal of UTV aftermarket parts and accessories. Before you tap that add to cart button, let's make sure this universal offroad attachment will meet your demands.
Great Day designed the side by side rack to stabilize two full-sized crossbows. The offroad attachment is made from heavy-duty aircraft aluminum, and you know it's doused with a powder-coated finish. It's rugged-tough, which is fitting for those long timber treks to your favorite deer stand. What's outstanding is that this component is compatible with a multitude of machine applications with cargo beds. This assembly is light, cushioned for safe traveling, and comes with everything you need for a straightforward install. What's not to want? Get your purchase-on!Features:
- Transport 2 full-sized crossbows
- Safely and securely transport crossbows
- Fits most UTVs with cargo beds
- Positioned inward to prevent contact with branches and vines
- Framed in heavy-duty aircraft aluminum
- Crossbow cradles are made foam cushioning and Velcro-secured
- Weighs 8 lbs.
- Includes mounting plates and hardware
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov