NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2008-21 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 and Brute Force 750
Experiencing binding and grinding in your driveline assembly is about as frustrating as it gets. You want to push it, but your axle has other ideas. Whether you're riding rough, have installed a lift kit, or your tires have more beef, upgrading your drivetrain can be a game-changer in your ride performance. Okay, so we get you're on the fence, but with Stuff around, you don't have to be. We've done the leg work and gathered tons of information, so you have a peace-of-mind purchase with this Brute Force 750 Heavy Duty Stock Length Axle by High Lifter.
High Lifter totally went all in with this stock-length ATV axle. It's constructed from Chromoly steel, while the CV cage, races, and bearings are all heat-treated and precision-machined. There is a massive 20-percent increase in the axle shaft diameter and a whopping 15-percent increase in the CV joint size. Bigger, bolder, and better is what you get with this quad axle. They've also ensured these boots are built to handle abuse using puncture and tear-resistant TPEE textiles then packing the suckers with moly grease. Now you've got reduced friction, higher tolerance, better articulation, and more durability. What's not to want? Get your purchase on.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Made with Chromoly steel
- 20% increase in axle diameter
- 15% increase in CV joint size
- Double plunging axle with high angle up to 40 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV Cage and Races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability.
- Molybdenum grease used
- Durable TPEE CV joint boots resistant to tearing and abrasion. TPEE provides outstanding strength, stiffness and overall durability.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov