A Warning from PRP:
Proper installation and consistent use of 6 point harness restraint system is critical to your safety in event of accident. To reduce risk of serious injury or death:
- Follow vehicle manufacturers, and PRP Seats instructions and safety messages during installation and use of this product.
- Use all belts provided. Secure lap belt first; low and snug across hips. Sternum strap tight at chest line (min. 4” below neck). Adjust remaining straps per instructions and confirm fitment restrains user & provides safe clearance from wheel, dash, roll cage, etc.
- Inspect all components of 6 point harness restraint system regularly & replace as indicated by accident, wear or abrasion. Replace no later than 2 years from date on SFI tag, or purchase.
- This competition restraint system intended for UTV or other off-road vehicle-not replacement for FMVSS 209 restraints. Never use with child car seats or boosters.
It doesn't matter if you are cruising around the fields or blazing the trails, safety should always be the priority. Your factory seat belts allow you to shift around in the cab, which isn't much of a problem unless you are on a long trip or those times you feel like pro Indy-car driver Mario Andretti. Those that want a little more sense of safety and more secure straps in their machine choose to install a harness system. This PRP 3 Inch, SFI Approved 6 Point Seat Harness will keep you and your passengers strapped in.
This harness has the latest certification with features beyond those required in UTV sanctioned races today. The 2-inch shoulder belts are over 60-inches long and have sewn in pads for added comfort. The 3-inch lap belts with pull-up adjustment have an adjustable length between pull-up and clip-in. The EZ adjusters on the lap and shoulder belts allow you to adjust even if the belts are muddy or dirty. Get a little piece of mind the next time you want to mash the gas or take on intense terrain and jumps, knowing you and your passengers are tightly strapped in with the PRP 3 Inch, SFI Approved 6 Point Seat Harness.
Optional Harness Override Plug:
- SFI 16.5 Certified
- 6 point
- 3 inch lap belts with pull-up adjustment
- Clip-in hardware
- Lap belts have a adjustable length between pull-up and clip-in
- 2 inch shoulder belts
- Shoulder belts are over 60 inch long
- Dual anti-submarine straps with adjustable length
- Metal components are coated black
- EZ Adjusters on lap AND shoulder
- Sewn in pads
- Lap belts bolt in
- Shoulder harness and crotch strap can either bolt down or wrap around the roll bar
- Does not include mounting hardware
If you have a Can Am model, Honda Talon, Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000, 2015+ Polaris, 2017+ Yamaha UTV, or Wildcat XX then you're going to want the Dragonfire Harness Override Plug for your machine when installing an aftermarket 4 or 5 point harness for the driver seat. This override clip is designed to trick your machines computer into thinking that you're buckled up, allowing you really hit that gas pedal and go! There is no wiring required, simply plug it in and go play.Optional Passenger Bracket:
Have a Can-Am Maverick Max? If so, your passenger is going to need the optional passenger bracket above. Since this mounting location for the passenger inner lap belt is so much lower than normal, the aftermarket harnesses can't reach this mount while providing proper fitment. This powder coated, heavy duty carbon steel extension requires no cutting or welding for installation.
Take a few minutes to view the PRP harness installation video: