NOTE: Comes in a pair, one driver side and one passenger side.
Applicability: 2017-21 Can Am Maverick X3 Max (4 seat models)
Sure, there are all kinds of storage solutions for a two-seater, or you can simply get what you need for the front. However, wouldn't it be safe to say that even rear passengers could use a secure spot to keep their goods? We thought the same thing. Feast your faces on the Maverick X3 Max Rear Door Bags by Rigg Gear. These aftermarket accessories feature outstanding construction and function, just right for the way you ride. Let's check them out.
The Can Am rear door bags are built with extreme conditions in mind. After all, you aren't using your buggy to take Miss Daisy for a drive, right? Rigg Gear crafts the components from UltraMax fabric with "carbon-like" accents, so not only are they dang-tough, but they look good too. These SxS door bags have reverse coil zippers that keep out the muck, so your stuff stays clean and secure, regardless of what conditions you're crew is tanking through. With a lifetime warranty to back them up, you can't go wrong with the Maverick X3 Max rear door bags by Rigg Gear.Features:
View Installation Instructions
- UV-treated, water-resistant UltraMax® fabric with Fibertech “carbon-like” accents
- Utilizes the full door for maximum storage
- Largest capacity X3 rear door bag
- Mounts using rear factory door holes, hardware and self-fastening straps
- Reverse coil zippers help keep out dust and dirt
- Large pocket dimensions: 18”L x 6.5”W x 1.5”D; Holds 3 liters
- Small pocket dimensions: 11.5”L x 4.5”W x 1.5”D; Holds 1.3 liters
- Lifetime Warranty