- Does NOT include Piggyback dual hitch and riser as pictured in some photos above.
- May require purchasing longer bolts for attaching the spare tire if your wheels are thicker than the bolts included.
- May require purchasing a 5/8" hitch pin for where the spare tire mount slides in to the receiver on your UTV.
Applicability: Machines with a 1-1/4" or 2" receiver hitch
Although spare tires are handy in emergencies, they tend to be in the way, especially when there is limited room to play with. Whether you spend long days in the fields with your Can-Am Defender or just go for the weekend along the rough paths in your Polaris RZR, a tire can take up all that bed room for tools, coolers, and other important essentials for the occasion. With the Receiver Hitch Spare Tire Mount by Hornet Outdoors, you can gain back the bed room you had, while still keeping that much needed component along for the ride.
As long as your machine includes a 1-1/4" or 2" receiver, this product will mount to the hitch with simple bolt-on attachment. It comes complete with an adjustable vertical arm that curves up for a compact fit and can be set at multiple different height preferences. Proudly manufactured in the U.S.A, this hitch allows you to utilize your spare tire within seconds with just a simple pull of the included hitch pin. With features like these, it's no wonder why this spare tire mount is a necessity for those who are always on the run, so get yours today!Features:
Optional Hitch Riser:
- Includes curved lower component, upper tire/wheel mount, (1) one standard 5/8" hitch pin and stabilizer
- Vertical arm that mounts to your spare tire can be adjusted to multiple heights
- Made in the USA!
Does your 2 inch receiver hitch sit flush with the edge of your bumper? If so, this almost makes it impossible to use! You have a hitch extension but you're always running into the problem of being unable to drive through uneven terrain because of the dragging. Hornet Outdoors designed the 14 inch receiver hitch riser to solve those problems. This riser extends 14 inches and raises the receiver up 8 inches. Not only does this make driving over unfavorable terrain easier, it is crafted from steel and made right here in the USA!