- Does NOT fit Maverick X3 models.
- Axles are sold individually.
- Axles have the same specs as OEM and are designed to work with the stock suspension setup. Any change to the geometry can cause them to wear prematurely or not function as intended.
Applicability: 2013-18 Can-Am Maverick (See options above)
When it comes to testing the limits in your Can Am Maverick, bending or breaking an axle is bound to happen. When the inevitable does happen, there’s no need to worry because Side By Side Stuff has got you covered. This TrakMotive Heavy Duty Stock Length Axle is sure to be an upgrade from your OEM axles that have the potential to give out under even the slightest pressure. There’s no question, these axles were designed with maximum performance and durability in mind.
These axles are designed to be up to 35% stronger than OEM axles and have been torture tested to failure to prove it. The thermoplastic elastomer material used to design the dust boots ensure resistance against tears and punctures. High temperature moly grease is packed within the induction heat treated joints for premium performance. Included are the instructions, hardware and the fully assembled axle for easy installation. When you pick up these TrakMotive Heavy Duty Stock Length Axles, you’re sure to experience a high-quality ride on those legendary trails.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Up to 35% stronger than OEM
- TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) dust boots for superior tear and puncture resistance
- Induction heat treated joints packed with premium, high temperature, high performance moly grease
- Greater durability and smoother performance under severe operating conditions
- Exceed OEM quality in fit, form and function
- Torture tested to failure to ensure maximum durability
- Designed to withstand the most rigorous conditions and terrain
- Manufactured in a state-of-the-art ISO9001 and TS16949 certified factory
- Highest quality, most reliable, and toughest constant velocity axles on the market
- Precision machined and heat treated solid chrome steel center shafts
- Precision machined and heat treated cages, races and ball bearings
- Precision rolled splines and threads improve fitment and wear
- High strength spring steel retaining clips (where required)
- All new dust rings and guards (where required)
- Secure stainless steel dust boot clamps
- Fully assembled for easy installation
- No modifications required to install
- All necessary hardware included
- One year limited manufacturer warranty