- Does NOT fit Maverick X3 models.
- Axles are sold individually.
- Axles have the same specs as OEM and are designed to work with the stock suspension setup. Any change to the geometry can cause them to wear prematurely or not function as intended.
Applicability: 2013-18 Can-Am Maverick (See options above)
When you start wheeling in your Can Am Maverick and the miles start to stack up, certain items start to wear and break. That's why at Side By Side Stuff we offer the parts and accessories that you need to keep your rig up and running while out on the trail. Take for instance the Trakmotive OEM Replacement Axle that we have available for your Maverick. Let's take a closer look, shall we?
Designed and manufactured by the crew over at Trakmotive, these axles are engineered to meet or exceed your original equipment axles. This is done by utilizing the highest quality materials and state of the art manufacturing processes that Trakmotive has become known for. Further making these a great option is the one-year manufacturer backed warranty that they come supported by. So, in the unlikely event of an axle failure you and your Maverick will be covered by Trakmotive. Grab a replacement today and keep your Can Am Maverick moving forward.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Up to 20% stronger than OEM
- Exceed OEM quality in fit, form and function
- Torture tested to failure to ensure maximum durability
- Designed to withstand the most rigorous conditions and terrain
- Manufactured in a state-of-the-art ISO9001 and TS16949 certified factory
- Highest quality, most reliable, and toughest constant velocity axles on the market
- Work at varying angles and constant rotational speeds without friction or play
- Induction heat treated joints packed with high performance moly grease
- Precision machined and heat treated solid chrome steel center shafts
- Precision machined and heat treated cages, races and ball bearings
- Precision rolled splines and threads improve fitment and wear
- High strength spring steel retaining clips (where required)
- All new dust rings and guards (where required)
- High quality neoprene rubber dust boots for improved flexibility
- Secure stainless steel dust boot clamps
- Fully assembled for easy installation
- No modifications required to install
- All necessary hardware included
- One year limited manufacturer warranty