- Requires adjustment to OEM fuel setting, such as jetting changes or a fuel tuner.
- Inspection of the muffler packing is recommended following every 15 hours of runtime.
Applicability: 2014-20 Kawasaki Teryx 800 (2 seater)
Why on earth would you be interested in giving your exhaust a facelift? That's a no brainer! You're after getting that beloved horsepower and torque increase, right? Let's not forget what else comes along with an aftermarket exhaust system. There's also one hell of a sweet sound that grumbles every time you punch the gas. The real question is which Kawasaki engine performance kit will rock your world just the way you want it. One system that has us chomping at the bit is the Teryx 800 Stage 5 Dual Full Exhaust assembly by Trinity.
Just like everything else by Trinity, this kit is busting out of the seams with greatness. The full UTV exhaust system is built for battle with all the fixings to elevate your ride quality. Like, improved design right down to the stainless steel head and mid-pipes to the billet machined muffler mounting brackets and exhaust tips. Pair all the TIG welded phenomenon together. The result is massive power and toque enhancement, less weight on your rig, and overall better performance. Plus, Trinity backs this bad boy up with a two-year warranty, and it was made right here in the U.S.A. Beef up your offroad experience when you get outfitted from your friends at Side By Side Stuff.Features:
View Installation Instructions
- 304 brushed stainless steel head and mid pipes
- Dual aluminum mufflers available in two finishes - brushed finish or high temp black powder coating
- Fully TIG welded
- 6061 Billet machined muffler mounting brackets and exhaust tips
- All stainless steel hardware
- Oxygen sensor bung
- USFS approved spark arrestor
- Lightweight design
- Significant horsepower and torque gains
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- U.S.A. made